Sponsorship and Marketing Co-Ordinator
DBA is seeking an enthusiastic Sponsorship and Marketing Co-Ordinator to join our administrative team, someone ready to grow the Dandenong Basketball brand and connect our association to the extended sporting & business community.
Reporting to the General Manager, this Sponsorship and Marketing Co-Ordinator role will have two key areas of responsibility:
- Delivering contractual servicing requirements for DBA’s portfolio of sponsors and to increase the number of contracted sponsors.
- Implementing marketing plans for various DBA events and programs, with a particular focus on our Representative programs and the annual Eltham Dandenong Australia Day Junior Basketball Tournament.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIOURS AND ATTRIBUTES
Knowledge and Skills
- A strong understanding of the development and implementation of marketing plans for events, particularly the role that digital platforms play within this.
- A strong understanding of the role of sponsor servicing within a sporting or event context.
- Experience in the delivery of social media campaigns.
- Experience utilizing Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, InDesign)
- Experience in creating articles and content for advertisements, game reports, EDMs, interviews and other marketing/communications material.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Experience with Mailchimp, WordPress or equivalent Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System platforms.
- An ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure with excellent attention to detail.
Qualifications and Experience
- An undergraduate university degree within Marketing and Communications and / or Sports Marketing, or the equivalent of two years experience in a sponsorship, marketing or communications role.
- Experience in the sport sector is preferable but not essential.
Behaviours and Attributes
- Skilled communicator
- Details orientated
- Takes pride in their work
- Acts with integrity
- Team orientated
- Trustworthy and honest
Should this position suit your skill set and you have a desire to join a leading sports brand in the Dandenong Basketball Association Inc, contact DBA’s General Manager, Larissa Anderson, via email or call (03) 9794 7192.
For all employment enquiries, please email DBA Reception at email@example.com
Are you a qualified referee? Why not join our talented team of referees at Dandenong!
Regular weeknight (6pm onwards) and weekend work is available.
For more information on refereeing at Dandenong Basketball, please contact Allan Manhire or call (03) 9794 7192.