Dandenong Basketball is thrilled to announce that all training, games and programs will resume from tomorrow (Wednesday 28th July) with Victorian Government restrictions being eased tonight from 11:59PM.
The latest easing of restrictions has put Basketball Victoria’s Return To Sport guidelines in the ORANGE-50 zone, allowing for training & competition to resume with limited spectators.
DBA will recommence its Junior & Senior Domestic fixtures from tomorrow and programs will also resume along with our ‘She’s Got Next’ Wednesday session.
With that in mind we would like to extend a friendly reminder to all of our patrons that the following COVID Guidelines need to be observed when utilizing Dandenong Stadium:
• All patrons & participants will need to check in using the Services Victoria QR Code provided and show staff upon entry.
• Please do not arrive any more than 10 mins before your game or training time. Teams will not be able to enter stadium any earlier (this does not apply to VYC & NBL1 teams).
• Please ENTER and EXIT Dandenong Stadium following signage posted around the venue.
• Masks will be required for all patrons and participants aged 12+. Players, coaches and referees are exempt whilst on court participating, however masks must be worn at all other times.
• Participants will be allowed ONE (1) spectator to accompany them into the venue.
• To prevent crossover, fixtures have been scheduled with a slight buffer between games, with all patrons & participants required to vacate the court and exit the stadium immediately once their game has concluded.
These restrictions are likely to be in place for the next fortnight as the Victorian Government manages our current COVID situation and we ask all patrons to assist our stadium staff in ensuring we stay COVID-Safe throughout our venue during this time.
Stay tuned to dandenongbasketball.com.au for more information about this return to basketball over the next few days, we can’t wait to see you all back at the stadium very soon!