Basketball is BACK and we can’t wait to welcome you all back to Dandenong Stadium over the next few weeks!
While the fierce competition on the court will remain the same DBA is planning on delivering a COVID-Safe venue for participants to play & train in, with a number of guidelines in place to protect our basketball community.
All patrons of Dandenong Stadium will need to observe the below guidelines when entering and utilizing our venue:
- Anyone aged 16+ must be fully vaccinated (or medically exempt) to enter Dandenong Stadium.
- All patrons & participants will need to check in using the Services Victoria QR Code provided.
- GAMES & TRAINING: ONE (1) parent/guardian per child allowed for games and training sessions for participants aged under 18. ONE (1) spectator is allowed per participant for Senior Domestic fixtures. Dependants of parents/guardians are allowed inside venue with supervision.
- Please ENTER and EXIT Dandenong Stadium following signage posted around the venue.
- Masks will be required for all patrons and participants aged 12+. Players, coaches and referees are exempt whilst on court participating, however masks must be worn at all other times.
- To ensure we do not exceed our venue’s capacity limits, we ask that all patrons & participants vacate the court and exit the stadium immediately once their game has concluded.
- All shared equipment will need to be properly sanitized prior to re-use inside Dandenong Stadium.
As stated above all patrons Aged 16+ will need to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated (or medically exempt) to enter Dandenong Stadium. The easiest way to do so is using the Services Victoria App, allowing you to check into restaurants, cinemas and more along with our venue and display your vaccinated status.
But adding your COVID-19 Digital Certificate can be tricky! If you haven’t yet added your certificate to the Services Victoria app we encourage our patrons to check out the below video. Taking you step-by-step through adding your vaccination status to the Services Victoria app, it will allow you to easily access our venue and many more like it across the state.
If you have any questions about these guidelines or the return to basketball at Dandenong Stadium please call (03) 9794 7192 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.