Dandenong Basketball is excited to be welcoming everyone back over the next few days as we prepare for a return to competition!
Remaining domestic fixtures for both Juniors and Seniors are set to go ahead along with VJBL on Friday night and our scheduled VYC Rangers double-header on Saturday. Stay tuned for your domestic fixtures!
To achieve this we require our players, coaches, officials and patrons to adhere to a number of guidelines that will allow for a COVID-safe return to basketball:
- Please do not arrive any more than 10 mins before your game time. Teams will not be able to enter stadium any earlier.
- All patrons & participants will need to check in using the Services Victoria QR Code provided and show staff upon entry.
- Please ENTER and EXIT Dandenong Stadium following signage posted around the venue.
- Masks will be required for all patrons and participants aged 12+. Players, coaches and referees are exempt whilst on court participating, however masks must be worn at all other times.
- Participants will be allowed ONE (1) spectator to accompany them into the venue.
- To prevent crossover, domestic fixtures will be scheduled with a 15 minute buffer between games, with all patrons & participants required to vacate the court and exit the stadium immediately once their game has concluded.
- Formal medal presentations will not go ahead, with teams required to hand out medals after exiting the venue.
While we understand that some of these restrictions will be frustrating we appreciate the assistance of the DBA community over the next week, helping our Dandenong Stadium staff to deliver a COVID-safe and enjoyable return to competition.
To everyone that is participating in the long awaited domestic finals, good luck and enjoy a fitting end to another terrific season of domestic basketball.
We look forward to seeing you all back at the stadium over the next week!
For more information about these guidelines or the return to competition please call (03) 9794 7192 or email email@example.com.